Sunday 1 September 2013

Win a Bukowski Teddy Bear

It has been an interesting year since my first little text on this "Sendateddy-blog" almost a year ago.
We have had so much fun doing this and we are humble to be a part of sharing the love message between people!


I guess blogging once a year isn't what they recommend so I will try to post more often :)
 Please forgive my Swenglish, it will probably shine through now and then that I am a Swede living in Canada.

Something happened the other day that never happened before at Send A Teddy. It was sad and most humbling. I will tell you about that another day soon...when we are ready. (See the first post 2014).

Today I want to let you know that last month we started a contest on SendAteddy.
Every month you can win a cute Teddy Bear that we ship to a friend of yours with the "winning reason" to why you want this person to have it!




This month it is a Swedish designed Bukowski bear named Caroline that will be sent!
Do you have someone in Canada or US to send your love to, this is a sweet way of doing it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment