Monday 4 November 2013

Our great Brand Ambassador!


I had the privilage to meet Christine DeGraff on G+ and then later have her as the Send A Teddy brand ambassador for G+ and Twitter. It was a great experience and I can highly recommend her for anyone who want some professional G+ marketing. 




 
I started Send A Teddy a year ago and haven't really thought about paying someone to do our online marketing. I thought that is something I have to deal with and learn on the way. Then I met Christine on G+, a lovely and inspiring woman with a big heart and tons of knowledge about G+.

 I saw how she engaged with people in a great way. She was sharing her knowledge and helping others by giving them ( us newbies) a little extra push sharing our contents on her own page and saying nice things about our products. Friendly and helpful goes a long way!

I decided to give it a try and I am glad I did!




After a month of promoting Send A Teddy this is what she accomplished.



2 comments: