Tuesday 4 February 2014

Winner of the Valentine contest?

Congratulations Ginger Schneider!

Ginger is one of our followers on Google+ and many of those spending some time on G+ might know her and her friend Michael Chase. We want to thank Ginger for your inspirational story.



Tatty Teddy is on his way to Michael and Zayden! 
 
A big thank you to all participants! Check our website at SendATeddy.net to find out when the next contest starts.

The message from Ginger:
********************

Dear Send a Teddy,

I would like to nominate my dear friend Michael Chase to receive Tatty Teddy. Michael is a great guy with many skills and talents and he is always ready with a joke and a smile. But I know that Michael has his moments of weakness - times when he could really benefit from a teddy of his own. I could try to explain, but this excerpt from his public post to Google Plus should help you understand.

"For those who don't know, my son Zayden is a cancer and stroke survivor and although and despite having w global development delay, he has entered pre-kindnergarten , has been cancer free for over a year and is currently learning to walk.

Zayden is a heart stealer and charmer for sure. His smile and persona just brightens up your day in every way that makes you thankful to be alive. He is also extremely intelligent despite communication issues.

He is our hero and was a big star over at the Vermont Children's Hospital.

I have learned more from Zayden about life than I have in my own entire existence."

I can't think of anyone I would rather send a hug to, or a sweeter way to send it.

Thank you!
Ginger Schneider
********************
( Ginger has a great blog that you should check out. Great articles and lots of her wonderful recipes! )

No comments:

Post a Comment